Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
Yield: Feeds 2 People Prep time: 15min Total time: 40min
Cauliflower | One Head Coconut Flour | 3⁄4 Cup Coconut Crumbs | 3⁄4 Cup Eggs | 3 Coconut Oil Spices | Chipotle, Cayenne, Paprika
- Preheat Oven to 450’F
- Chop Cauliflower head into “wing” sized pieces. Mix cauliflower pieces with coconut oil and place in a glass baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20min.
- While Cauliflower bakes prepare three bowls. One with coconut flour. Once with Eggs. One with coconut crumbs and spice mix according to preference.
- Once the cauliflower is done baking, we will prepare the coconut “breading” on the “wings”. Cover each piece with each bowl in the following order. Coconut flour, then eggs, then coconut crumbs spice mix.
- After all of the cauliflower pieces are “breaded” fry in coconut oil in a pan at medium-high until golden browned.
- Remove Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings” from the pan and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.