Shiitake Mushroom Burrito
Yield: Feeds 2 People Prep time: 15min Total time: 30min
Shiitake Mushroom | 3 Cups Organic Quinoa | 1 Cup Organic Green Onions | 1 Bunch Organic Cherry Tomatoes | 2 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos | 12 Tbsp Spices | Chipotle, Black Pepper, Oregano, Thyme
- Add quinoa and 2 cups filtered water to large pan. Bring to a boil. Once at boil cover and cook at a simmer for 20min.
- Cube shiitake mushrooms into 1⁄4’ pieces. Add to large frying pan with liquid aminos and oil.
- While mushrooms are cooking, put cherry tomatoes, spices and avocado oil in a pan on the stove at medium high for 8-10min. Stir frequently until tomatoes explode and sauce is formed.
- Cut green onion into 1⁄4 inch pieces.
- When ingredients are done cooking mix the quinoa and mushrooms in a large bowl. Add desired amount to a gluten-free tortilla wrap. Wrap the mixture into a burrito.
- Once burrito is made spread chipotle tomato sauce on top.