Shrimp with Avocado Pesto Zoodles
Yield: Feeds 2 People Prep time: 10min Total time: 30min
Organic Avocado| 1 Organic Basil Leaves| 1 Cup Organic Garlic | 1 Clove Wild Caught Shrimp | 1⁄2 lbs Spices | Black Pepper, Himalayan Sea Salt Organic Avocado Oil| 1 Tbsp Organic Zucchini| 2 Zucchini Pistachios | 1⁄2 Cup
- In a food processor add avocado, basil leaves, pistachios, avocado oil, spices and garlic. Blend until even soup like consistency.
- Make zoodles by placing zucchini into spiralizer. If no spiralizer by premade zoodles.
- On low heat mix avocado pesto with zoodles. Mix in evenly.
- Add shrimp to another pan and heat until warm.
- Add zoodles and shrimp, top with fresh basil.