Yield: Feeds 2 People Prep time: 15min Total time: 55-65min
Zucchini | 1 Yellow Squash | 1 Cucumber | 1 Tomato | 1 Eggplant | 1 Cherry Tomatoes | 1 Spices| Chipotle, Pepper, Paprika
- Preheat Oven to 375’F
- In food processor add cherry tomatoes and spices. Pulsate mixture until tomato paste has formed.
- With the remaining vegetables thinly slice into equal 1/8” circles.
- In a oven safe glass cooking pan, line bottom with tomato paste. Once paste is bedding the bottom layer the sliced vegetables in an interchanging fashion. Do this until the entire pan is filled with vegetables.
- Place pan with vegetables and tomato paste into oven for 15-25min.
- Remove and let cool to desired temperature.
Special Diet Information Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free, Vegan