Vegan Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Yield: Feeds 2 People Prep time: 15min Total time: 30min
Organic Tomato | 1 Organic Basil | 1 Bunch Vegan “cheese” | 1 Cup Organic Cherry Tomato | 2 Cups Avocado Oil | 1/8 Cup Spices | Black Pepper, Oregano, Thyme Vegan “Sausage” | 1/8 Cup Frozen Blended Cauliflower | 1 Bag
- Place frozen cauliflower into nut milk bag. Squeeze out any liquid.
- Take strained cauliflower and press onto baking sheet into pizza crust like shape. Place in oven for 15min.
- While crust s in oven, put cherry tomatoes, spices and avocado oil in a pan on the stove at medium high for 8-10min. Stir frequently until tomatoes explode and sauce is formed.
- Once sauce and crust are ready add sauce evenly to crust. Add toppings such as “cheese”, “sausage”, tomato slices and basil.
- Place pizza in over for another 15-20min.