Vegan Chickpea and Quinoa Chipotle Adobo Tacos
Yield: Feeds 2-4 People Prep time: 15min Total time: 30-45min
Organic Quinoa | 1 Cup Filtered Water | 2 Cup Chipotle Adobo Sauce | 1 Can Organic Chickpeas | 1 Can Pickled Red Onion | 1 Cup Organic Corn | 1 Can Organic Gluten Free Tortillas | 1 Pack
- Add one cup of organic quinoa to large pot. Add in two cups of filtered water. Bring pot to a boil. Once at boil reduce to simmer and cover for 20min.
- Once quinoa is done cooking add to large frying pan. In frying pan mix in can of chipotle adobo. Add in chickpeas. Turn on medium heat and warm.
- In separate pan heat 2 Tbsp. avocado oil on medium high heat. Add in one can of organic corn and fry till slight browning on husk.
- Warm tortillas in oven at 200’F.
- Once all item are warm and ready add quinoa/chickpea mix to tortilla. Next add grilled corn. Top with pickled red onions and enjoy.
Special Diet Information Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free, Vegan